Raul Bracamontes, owner of Bracamontes Consulting LLC, is a civil engineer by profession. He graduated from ITESO University (Institute of Higher Studies of the West), in Guadalajara, Jalisco. Raul has more than twenty-five years’ experience in wide variety of concrete construction roles including technical advisor, product engineer, admixture professor, shotcrete consultant, trainer, ACI certifier, and supervisor of shotcrete storm drain construction. Raul has been certified as a Vertical Process Concrete Shooter by the American Concrete Institute. He also has experience as an external training agent for the Ministry of Labor and Social Prevention (STPS) in shotcrete, construction safety, concrete technology, use of diamond tools, and heights work.
- [MOSP01] NEW! Spanish Concrete Basics I: Materials, Mixtures & Fresh Properties
- Monday, January 16 • 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- [MOSP02] NEW! Spanish Concrete Basics II: Ordering, Producing, Placing & Finishing Concrete
- Monday, January 16 • 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- [TUSP03] NEW! Spanish Concrete Basics III: Troubleshooting Typical Problems, Tips & Trends
- Tuesday, January 17 • 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM